Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thomas Brezina

Thomas Brezina


He was born on 30 January in 1963 in Vienna. Now he lives in London.
His favorite colors are red and yellow.Thomas Brezina owns three animals, a horse Ray Tom Robinson and two dogs Daffi, a West Highland White Terrier, and Yuuto . His books are translated into 32 languages. He makes 3 TV shows in Vienna. "Tom Turbo, Forscherexpress and Trickfabrik". He's a children book writer and likes and understands children.Thomas has written more than 430 books and almost every Austrian household with kids own at least one of them. He also designed a happy Smurf for happy Smurf day Euro Tour 2008. My favorite book series written by Thomas is Tom Turbo. I read 4 Tom Turbo books. I am about to read Penny.

For more details check out www.thomasbrezina.co.uk

This is Yuuto

1 comment:

Michael said...

I've never heard of Thomas Brezina, but then I'm not really up on Austrian writers, either.

You've got a lot of information about his accomplishments, which are many, many. What about more of him? You've got his favorite colors, but what about even more about the inside of him?

I'm liking the look of hyour site, Emma.