Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bike Tour in Bali


My family and I went for a bike tour in Bali. It was raining and we had to wear rain coats. The rain coats were big and not dry. It was hard to ride, but we managed.
I was cold and wet. When we were already half way my bike slipped into the mud and I was in the mud with my feet and hands. My shoes and feet were buried in the mud. I stood up a while later. It was hard, because the bike was on me. But I somehow did it. I just couldn't ride anymore when I was so tired and just walked, because it was easier. But not as easy as I thought it would be while I had muddy shoes.
It’s not nice to walk or ride with muddy shoes. I felt pain in my legs and never gave up walking. I was super tired of the weather and bike tour that still didn't come to an end. I was walking by the others with all my faith.
As we finished with the ride I first had to wash my shoes and feet before we ate lunch. We ate rice with sate. For that kind of food it tasted pretty good, but not as good as the food my mother cooks. There was a car that brought us home to the hotel.
As we came to the hotel we all had to take a shower, because we all were dirty. After taking a shower my brother and I read our own books. After I finally finished the whole book, I was so happy about it. I first took a very little nap and then went swimming in the pool we had right next our room. We could just open a small door and right in front of us was the pool. I couldn't swim, because I was so tired, but it was nice and refreshing in the pool. I went to bed earlier than usual.

1 comment:

Nadia Kalindas said...

I know it is hard to ride a bike when it is raining but I made a connection in 5th grade I went to Pasir Mukti for an over night field trip we went in the mud then we walked to the river to wash our selves because we just went in the mud.