Sunday, November 8, 2009

Home


This is is my cat Maxi, she looks soooo cute. I think she feels comfortable with these stuffed animals. Maxi has a sister that she lives with. Her sisters name is Felix. Felix is a bit older than Maxi and they both are five years old. Our friends had these cats before and after they had them three years they had to leave Jakarta and we took the cats. I am sooo glad that I finally have a picture of Maxis face. It's hard to take a picture of both of the cats. It's because they move too much or don't look in the camera.
In Country Woods we have a model of the Residence. This is a part of it. I guess almost everybody who has ever been to Country Woods knows the leisure pool with the slide that out of order. Well this is the model of it. I like those kind of models because they are in 3D and look so real. I call this statue a Green haired man because of his green hair that he has only in the rainy season. In the dry season his hair are dried out because his hair are maid out of grass. This is the slide that is out of order. When it would be in order then you would come out of the man's mouth. I think it's pretty disgusting to come out of a persons mouth and to me he looks like a person that is only stoned.





The yellow colored circle shows my house on the model. It feels weird to see my house in a very small way. Actually my house looks slightly different in real. I don't only mean that in real life it's bigger, but also that we did some renovation in the front and the model is an old one. That's why it looks that different.

No comments: