Thursday, January 7, 2010

At my Grandparents from my fathers side

For the next two days we are staying at my grandma from my fathers side. The first night we opened our presents. I got a puzzle and some other things. I was happy to see my grandparents again. We mostly just stayed in the house. Exept one day we went to the city. We were only short, because we still had other people to visit and we didn't have much time till we had to go back to Jakarta. We just met one other person here. In the evening of the second day we left back to Vienna.

2 comments:

Michael said...

So many people to meet, and so little time, eh, Emma? Sometimes that is difficult for me to enjoy all the people like I should.

mh

Cool Ash said...

You r so lucky that u got to go to a place where it snows and to hang out with ur grandparents.