Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ask any question vs. Lie

If someone would ask me if I'd rather be allowed to lie or to ask any question and get the right answer, I would pick the question one.
Why?
There are multiple reasons for that.
1. You will know the truth to any question you ask about people.
2. If my parents are in their room, I come and ask, "What are you talking about?" they only answer, "About something that you don't need to know about." In these moments they will then have to tell me the truth.
3. You can find out true facts from people. (Not about people, but the world)
4. I don't spread secrets. So if they will have to tell me their secret, I would know it, but nobody else. (Except for the person who told me the secret)
5. I Could even ask the most embarrassing things and get the correct answer.
6. When I ask people what grades they got they mostly would lie. But if I have the ability to ask any question and get the answer, they will tell me the truth.

1 comment:

Middle School Si Won said...

I also chose the asking questions one, and I agree with you. You have great reasons as well. Nice job.