Sunday, May 6, 2012

Friday, 4th May 2012

Clouds
Today was our last day together on ESP. I had so much fun that I just didn't really want to go home. Today basically all we did was travel. We were allowed to wake up whenever we wanted and we also had a chance to go swimming, but I didn't feel like swimming. I'm not sure whether I really didn't want to swim or I just didn't want get my swimsuit on and wet. I would have to bring it home wet and I wasn't in the mood of that. And by the way, there wash;t much time left to swim anyway, because we were only allowed to swim from 9-10 o'clock. And we were only eating breakfast at 9. On our flight back we had TV entertainment, but I was more interested in taking pictures of the clouds. We got to JIS at around 7:15. Even though we were supposed to get back at 7. My dad came to pick me up. When we got home my dog was going all crazy again, because she was so happy that I was back. I felt so welcome. This was a really fun ESP. It just went by so fast. I wish it would last much longer.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Ahh...another ESP completed. :-)

I love the pic of the clouds. Sometimes it's difficult to realize they are not solid at all, but really just thin air.

I hope life is good with you, Emma.

mjh