Thursday, December 24, 2009

23/12/09 The fog comes

We went to the cabelway and I hoped it would be workin this time, but it didn't. The cableway didn't work, because of some failure after the wind from yesterday, so we had to go to Rastkogel again. But this time we couldn't find our skiing group. So I had to ski with my parents. When we were about to ride down the Panorama Abfahrt, we met my group. So at the end I could ride with them. But one thing ruined the day for me. There was fog and wind blowing on my glasses. The snow joined the wind and I was at the end. I couldn't see anything anymore. It wasn't long until lunch finally started. After lunch everyone, exept my father, wanted to go home. That's what we did. We then went to Mayrhofen and bought some things. When we came home my father was already home. We then still watched a movie on TV. The bad thing is that Tom Turbo and Die Rätsel des Pharao are only Saturdays and Sundays. The weird thing was that I didn't feel like it was almost Christmas, because I normally do feel it. But only this year not.

No comments: