Tuesday, December 22, 2009

19/12/09 Arrival in Mayrhofen

After we arrived in Vienna, my family and I took a taxi at 6:30 in the morning and drove to the Westbahnhof. The ÖBB (Österreichische Bundes Bahn) took us to Jenbach after about 5 hour ride. There we had to change trains. We didn't have alot of time, because the train that we had before was delayed. But we did it. This was a shorter ride. It was only 1 hour long. We went to Mayrhofen with this train. Taxi took my father and the suitcases to the house we stayed in. The rest of us went to Hervis in Mayrhofen. Hervis is a sport shop. My mother bought me pants and a jacket for the winter, because my outfit from last year is already too small and I really needed one or I would freeze in the snow. Then we also went to the house we stayed in. It was colder in this house than in the one we stayed in last year.

No comments: