Thursday, December 24, 2009

22/12/09 The storm continues

Well remember the storm from yesterday? The storm made today very different to me. We usually go skiing in Penken, but today we had to go skiing in Rastkogel. The storm was also today and the storm made the gondola move, so the didn't started it. We had to take a bus to Rastkogel. There my brother and I had to wait for the rest of my skiing group. The kids still had to get to their parents that waited in the restaurant in Penken. So we first were skiing in Rastkogel and when it was almost time to meet with the parents we went the Panorama Abfahrt which leads us to Penken. There I met my parents. I ate Germknödel, witch is one of my favorite meals that they have here.







My mother, brother, father and I skied together in Rastkogel. I didn't matter to have to ski in Rastkogel. We had good weather here, not like yesterday. The way home was horrible, because we had to carry our skies up the steep hill.

1 comment:

Michael said...

A snowstorm in the mountains can certainly last for more than one day. Was there actually too much snow to ski in your first place? As strange as it sounds, I've had the mountains close because there was too much snow. Silly, eh?

Nice pic of you and your dad in the sun and snow. :-)

mh