Saturday, December 26, 2009

25/12/09 It finally snowes

I totally forgot to tell you that at the 23rd the whole snow melted in the valley where we stayed. I felt like it was Spring and not Winter. But today it finally snowed. Not the whole day though. It started out with rain and in the afternoon it turned to snowfall. We should have a race today with the ski school, but the visibility in the snowfall was so bad that they cancelled it. But we got our medals for the first place anyway. It was our last day which meant that my brother and I had to give back the skies we rented. Over there we both got a key chain. We usually get a small present every year.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Great picture of you on your skis, Emma. Who is helping you get the pics with you in them. It is nice you have a blog helper. I'm waiting to see them comment on your work as well. :-)

mh