Sunday, October 25, 2009

20/10/09 Australia - Yellow water - Maguk

Today my family and I took a bus to the yellow water river. We just had to sit in a boat and listen what the guides were saying. We saw crocodiles, birds and fish. they all were amazing. The crew brought us to the restaurant in the camp and then ate some breakfast. After that we went to the car and packed our stuff. Then we went to the pool to get another swim. My mother and I took a shower and off we all went to an aboriginal cultural center. We saw writings about how they feel now and how they felt before. We also saw some traditional things from them. From that place on we went to Maguk waterfall. This waterfall at least had some water. There was a place to swim. We swam and felt very got afterwards. When I got out and changed I felt hot again. Back in the car we drove to a shop to buy some food. Right next to it was a camp were we ate and went to bed.

1 comment:

Michael said...

You are seeing so much of the aboriginal heritage. I wonder if you are seeing any of the rock paintings? I'd love to see those, if it is possible to see them.

I'm hoping you'll have some pics of this trip. It is very cool.

mjh