Sunday, October 25, 2009

23/10/09 Australia - Litchfield National Park



In bed my brother was pretending that he was farting. I don't like it when he does that. We went to another waterfall. First it was a walk to a lookout and then to pool of it. Well and then we had a shady Creek walk. Then we went to Buley Rockholes. That are waterholes where you can swim. I would say it was like a waterfall. Just that the water was not flowing directly down, but it was like a river. I said that this is the best place I have been in my holiday. You could slide down like on a slide, but it didn;t slide that well and hurted. The water had a good temperature and was a great place to swim and have fun. Then we went to the lost city. it wasn't a city at all. there were just rocks and a path that you could go and see these rocks. Then we went to a safari car park for a sleepover. this time we grilled chicken on a grill provided. It of corse took a while. So I first took a shower and then when the chicken was ready we of corse ate it. At first I didn't want to sleep, but then I fell asleep.





1 comment:

Michael said...

You also had maybe the best experience at the end of your holiday. Check out Gillian's blog. For her it was the same, the best for last.

Brothers and farting noises? Sorry, but he's your brother. Bothering you is his job, you know.

I wonder if you were there in the wet season if the slide over the rocks would have been better?

Another fine post, Emma.

mjh