Sunday, October 25, 2009

24/10/09 Australia - Litchfield

Today my brother did these farting noises again. Today our left back wheel was flat. My father had to change it. I was thinking if something pocked into it or that if we were at the rocky road yesterday and that made a hole into the wheel. Whatever it was it was fixed by now. while my father was fixing it the rest of the family was eating their breakfast. When my father was finished fixing it he ate too. My mother accompanied him. Because my father doesn't like to eat alone. Well I was sad that this was our last day here. I knew that we would have to give back the car, but I didn't want to. Before we gave back the car we went to the Wangi Falls. As you can expect it's another waterfall. It was a nice waterfall. You didn't have to walk far to get to it. There was a loop walk that my father and I managed to walk. The walk was only 1.7km long and took us about half an hour. After we finished my mother and brother were waiting for us to come and then swim. That's what we did. Nearby was a small kiosk. We bought ice cream, ate it and then we ate Lemington that we still had in our fridge. Because it was our last day in Australia and we had to give back the car and go to the airport we got on our way to Darwin. We gave back the car, took our baggage and went to city to see a little bit of the city. We didn't have much time, so we went to Mc Donalds to eat. At the airport we took the right flight and went to Jakarta. At home I was so happy to see my cats and my bed again. Now I'm back in my Home sweet Home.

1 comment:

Michael said...

That was so kind of your mother to wait her breakfast and eat with your dad. I know I would have appreciated it like he did.

What a great holiday of memories, Emma. I hope this blog can help you remember your trip. Certainly your had written journal will help.

Very, very fine effort over break.