Saturday, October 8, 2011

Broome to Derby

Everywhere I looked, I saw boab trees, which is the same thing as the baobab trees in Africa, except that they have a slightly different name here in Australia. Sand was everywhere to. We went on driving and driving. We stopped to shop at Woolworth. We ate some wonderful chicken outside on the parking lot.

Our next stop was an art center. They had nice painting, but they were really expensive. A stray dog greeted us right when we stepped out of the car.He kept on jumping on me and licking my face. He was so adorable.


Watching the Sunset from the pier
We visited the pier after this, where the difference between high and low tides was 11 meters. It's impressive, I know. We ate dinner at a restaurant there and then went to Kimberly Caravan Park which was really close to the pier. The night there was nice. We got some power and everything was working perfectly.

No comments: