Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome to Australia

I thought we would never arrive. We had to spend some time in Singapore, so we decided to go shopping (my absolute favorite). Or actually, my brother and mom decided to go shopping. My dad and I had to follow. It was really boring. After that the flight continued to Perth. We spent 6 hours at the airport there, waiting for our next flight to Broome. It wasn't that bad, since it was at 1 o'clock in the night, I didn't care. I slept on a couch in a cafe safely and soundly. In the morning, we continued to Broome. The flight wasn't that bad. I didn't feel as dizzy as I usually do during and after flights. The Broome airport was a small airport surrounded by sand, orange sand.

I felt home for once. Even if I'm not from Australia or have ever lived there. I just felt home among all that sand.

We rented a 4WD RV. We've had a RV 3 times before, and the last time we visited we had a 4WD car with a tent on the roof and another tent to put on the ground.

Even if we had to wake up at 4 AM to get here, I bet it will be worth it. I've just missed Australia since our last visit 2 years ago. LET THE NEW ADVENTURES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: