Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Friday, 23rd December


I was getting even more excited, when I saw the blue sky this morning. It was beautiful. Snow wasn’t falling from the sky for once. This would be a very nice day. Finally we would be able to take some pictures. On the previous days picture taking was basically impossible. There was snow everywhere. Anyway, remember when I was talking about me and my brother having snowboarding lessons at different times? Well today something like that has happened. We both had different teachers this time. I got the guy from before and my brother got some other random girl that I didn’t know. It was a fine day. My mom took this picture of my brother and I after lunch because she thought that the weather was perfect for a picture of us both as siblings. My brother was getting really impatient, because tomorrow would finally be Christmas, which is a time where we can finally open our presents. I wasn’t all that excited, but my brother couldn’t wait until he would get his beloved Beats. All I wanted was a bunch of books and a WII game. As for snowboarding, I was actually getting the hang of it again. This wasn’t my first time. I have already been snowboarding for a week before this. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Your mother was 100% right on the weather for this picture. What a day! Finally the sun and plenty of the white stuff.

Glad you were getting the hang of snowboarding. I'm wondering if you can post a video even of you on the mountain.

Ah, video. You've mastered posting pics, now how about the moving media?