Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thursday, 29th December


My brother and I unpacking presents
We left the Czech Republic at around 9 in the morning. The ride to Slovakia took us around 3 hours. There was food waiting for us when we arrived. My grandmother always cooks my favorite meal on the first day that we arrive. Then we wanted to go and visit our great aunt. We always visit my great aunt no matter what. My parents, grandmother and great aunt talked and talked as always. My brother and I were both individually playing. I was bored so I just played with wooden blocks. I tried to build a tower, but it always fell. Once back at my grandmother’s house, we went to open the presents that we got from her. I got a calendar, socks, and pajamas. 

1 comment:

Michael said...

It sounds like this was a very adult day, and you made good use of it. Adults need their time to reconnect, and sometimes you must entertain yourself and let them do it.