Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday, 20th December



We had to ski on the glacier again today. It wasn’t that bad. Better than yesterday at least. Up there it’s about  −18° Celsius. My father and I stayed in the afternoon to ski while my brother and mother went down to the busses. It was so brilliant. There was this one run that we especially loved. We kept on saying that we’ll go completely down during our next run, but it took about 6 tries until we actually managed to get down there. Once back at home, I couldn’t wait until the next day, because they would finally open the place we usually went skiing in. They have much better food there and the restaurant is also much warmer, which is really good after spending some time in the cold freezing snow.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I read your comments about taking six attempts to descend a little differently than you, Emma. I'm thinking of your dad, skiing with his daughter all alone up on a glacier.

I know he enjoyed the skiing, but so much special time with his eldest daughter is unforgettable. I'm so happy for him.

Emma said...

I love spending some time with my dad. I'm glad I still have one. Everyone should have a dad.