Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sunday, 25th December


Me on the lift

Today is the day that we would leave. We still had a chance to go skiing up on the mountain for 2 hours before lunch, and we took that chance. My brother had his lessons again, while I was with my parents. It was another beautiful day, without much snowfall.  We went snowboarding on an intermediate slope. We liked it so much that we went up and down about 5 or even 7 times. After we ate lunch we just went down once more and we were home again. My brother and I had to go return our snowboards, boots and helmets in the rental place. After we were packed up, we left for the train station. Before we left completely, we booked the apartment for next year as well. But then we headed towards Vienna with the train again.

1 comment:

Michael said...

This is a great comment, up and down on the intermediate hill, but the best is the end. You've booked for the same experience in 2012! Sweet.