Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wednesday, 4th January


We went to eat lunch at a pizzeria at “Stephansplatz”. Then we had to go to “Donau Zentrum” which is a shopping mall. We bought some clothing for next winter and I’m not really sure what else. We spent the most time in an electro shop. My brother only wants to that type of shops. We had to go home at around 4 o’clock because my mom was expecting visitors. They were both friends of my mom. They didn’t come at once, but both of them ended up staying longer than planned. They said they would stay for 5 minutes, but ended up staying 30 minutes. Tomorrow would be the day that we will leave for Jakarta again. I wasn’t really looking forward to that. I love Vienna. It’s the place where I feel home. I knew that would take ages to fall asleep in Jakarta. I feel pretty uncomfortable there.

No comments: