Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wednesday, 21st December


My brother and I at the bus station
They have opened the Skiing place we usually ski in!!! I was so excited. This would be so great. Finally good food again, which was a really good sign for my starving stomach after the 2 hour skiing session. It was snowing in the morning just like every other day up to now. All of the trees were covered in snow. Instead of green leafs they now had a beautiful white coat. They looked so magical. It was like in a child’s story book. We went to spend some time in Mayrhofen after the skiing. I really needed some new ski pants, because mine were too short for me now. Unfortunately none of them would fit. The ones that had the appropriate length were all too wide around the waste, and all the others were either too big or too small. But we did buy a ski jacket for my brother and some shoes for him too. I got some new pants, and my dad go new gloves. My mom didn’t seem to need anything. After buying a couple of things we went back home by bus.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Nice shopping trip, but in this photo you and your sister seem to be wearing the older clothes. At least this is the jacket you have on in the previous posts. :-)

Great that the snow was finally falling in Austria. I'll bet the ski companies were really happy with that.