Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monday, 19th December


My brother, dad, and I

Today we had to go all the way up to the glacier, because the skiing place we usually went to was still closed due to the lack of snow. The people said that it had already snowed in August! But now the snow had only started a week ago. The glacier was fine I guess. The good thing was that we weren’t beginners in skiing anymore, because the slopes up here are too steep for beginners. It went fine. I just didn’t like the fact that we had to take off our skis to go on the gondola. I don’t really like gondolas. My brother and I went to the playground, which was right next to the restaurant. I know I’m slightly too old for playgrounds, but the slide was just too awesome. With our wet clothing, we were sliding down so fast that at the bottom we actually flew for about another meter away from the slide. We had to go again and again. It was so much fun that we just didn’t want to stop. It was slightly hard to climb up there, because we had ski boots on. It’s not easy to walk in those. And scrambling up ladder is even harder. My parents went to “Spar” without us kids to buy the groceries this time.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Nice that you could ditch your parents into going food shopping on their own and you got more time in the playground.

You're too old for playgrounds? I don't think so. In most places the kinds of playgrounds change-when you grow up you call them waterparks, amusement parks, or theme parks like DisneyWorld.

Great photos, by the way.

Emma said...

Yeah, that's true. But this was a playground with a sign saying "Ages 3-10