Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sunday – Monday, 1st -2nd January


Us and the friends + the Eimie

I slept over at my great aunts house from Sunday to Monday. I used this time to spend some time with my great aunt alone. If my brother is there too, he usually takes over and I’m just left alone. All I can then do to entertain myself is play with the wooden blocks or cars. On the 2nd we went to some friends. We haven’t met them for about 4 years. They have a daughter who is about my age. We didn’t talk for basically the whole time. I played with the golden Retriever Eimie most of time. We lunch at their house as well. At the end we played Monopoly City. The dog loves to run after snowballs, I realized. When it was time to leave, I made snowballs with my bare hands and threw the snowball to my left and then to my right. The dog was crazy for them.

No comments: