Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Friday, 30th December


There was barely any snow this morning. In fact, I think there might have been none. I promised Benny that I would play with him today. So I did. I threw some food bits in the air and the white Labrador would catch them in mid air and crunch them up greedily. He usually is only in the garden to get some fresh air and do his business, but today I wanted to go for a real walk through the streets with him. My grandmother wanted to come too. I had to tell her everything about how school and stuff was going. I hated that topic but I still told her everything that came to my mind about school.

Benny in Summer w/ favorite toy

1 comment:

Michael said...

A white lab? How beautiful.

I understand about walking with your grandmother and talking about school. Sometimes it's what grandparents know-you're in school.

Did you spend much time talking about what's going on in your grandmother's life?